SOME can assist clients in obtaining benefits, with legal issues, and in connecting to other government agencies.
SOME offers walk-in hours every weekday.
- Vital Records
- Obtaining DC identification
- Applying for Medicaid and other insurance
- Assistance with housing applications
- Assistance with working with government agencies
- Legal assistance
O Street Clinic
Location: 60 O Street, NW
Walk-in Hours: 8:00am to 11:00am, Mondays through Fridays. New patients must register on Tuesdays only at O Street.
Legal Services Hours: Currently unavailable. If you are in need of legal services, please contact the Homeless Legal Aid Clinic at 202.328.5500
Telehealth Services: Available once the client is established/registered in the clinic.
Together For Health
The Together4Health program uses a small team approach to help individuals living with chronic health challenges to get the care they need and to reduce the burden of managing their conditions, so they can focus on other goals and aspects of their lives they used to enjoy.
Some of the challenges people face that we can help with include:
- Transportation assistance
- Help managing two or more prescriptions
- The cost of prescription copays.
- Help managing chronic medical conditions
- One on one case management services
- Connection to city services
- Exclusive So Others Might Eat access
- Personalized Care specifically geared toward your goals plans
Hours: Friday 8:00am- 4:00pm Location: 60 O St. NW Contact: 202.750.4961 Eligibility: Together4Health is a benefit being offered by your Medicaid plan, AmeriHealth Caritas DC. This service is offered at no cost to participants
Conway Center Walk-In Clinic
Location: 4420 Benning Road, NE Contact: 202.701.1213
Walk-in Hours: 9:00am to 11:00am and 1:00pm to 3:00pm, Tuesdays
Conway Center is NOT accepting new clients at this time